We provide a high-resolution scanning service using the latest fine art flatbed and line scanners, ensuring sharp and accurate details. We capture the widest range of colours, textures and tones - even in shadow areas.
One of the most crucial stages in artwork reproductions is origination. With over 20 years of experience, we utilise our skills and specialist equipment to accurately match your originals, paying close attention to the texture, details and hues used in your artwork to give you a digital copy.
All our devices are fully colour-managed using our proprietary software, so you can be confident you'll get professional results from all our scanning, retouching and printing services.
We can safely archive your images free of charge so you can create giclee prints of your art on-demand. You can be confident that we store your art in a secure location, encrypt all digitised images, and your artwork is covered by specialist insurance while on-site.
All mediums can be photographed in fine detail - including watercolour, oils, acrylics, photographs, canvases, charcoal drawings, pencil, pastel, pen and ink.
Artworks larger than A2 can be digitised using our artwork photography service.
- full colour management setup
- tone and colour balancing at our studio
- file revisions (if required)
- TIFF version of your artwork (master file)
- JPEG version of your artwork (print ready file)
- free image archiving for 12 months
- artwork insurance included
- 4 to 7 business days standard turnaround
- same day and priority service available on request
We specialise in giclee printing, mounting and framing. We can recommend a scanning/printing package to suit your budget as well as:
- send prints directly to your customers on demand
- setup and manage your limited edition prints online
- include custom branding, inserts and certificates of authenticity
- organise product photography of your reproductions to sell online
Our personal touch and curated advice will give you professional results, and we have over 15 years of experience handling art portfolios, pencil drawings, fragile artworks, and prints.
We invest in the latest hardware and innovative techniques to give you colour-matched files every time.
Rated 4.9 out of five on Trustpilot for our digitisation and print services, we have the expertise, setup and care in logistics to manage your scanning projects from start to finish.
Profiled for accurate colour reproduction
Impressive colour gamut and 99% pantone coverage
Professional white balancing
Full colour management setup
Optional background paper texture removal
We can digitise framed artworks with glass or acrylic